Saturday, November 2, 2013

How to Turn a Shitty Looking Picture into a Good One!

Have you ever tried to take a good picture of yourself, with a broken camera?

Do you caught yourself staring at your own reflection everytime walking by the bathroom mirror? And then, when you try to take pictures, you realize that the lighting was just off and the whole picture somehow just looks... odd and ugly...?...

People, I have a solution! If you have an iPhone and if you're one of those people that obssess with taking pictures for yourself (like me), download the app called "Camera 360." This app is beyond amazing, I think! It lets you edit pictures like a pro without much complications, thanks to the awesome effects that it has.

I used the iPhone camera to take these "before" pictures. Now, keep in mind that mine is a shitty iPhone ok... It's a 4 and the back AND front camera is cracked, so obviously it can't capture enough light. All the pictures that I take always turn out darker and have noise; they make me look like I'm 5 years older than my age. Haha.  How annoying isn't it?

Check this out! (On me: 1-Day Acuvue Define in Vivid Brown)

This is the "Natural" under "Quick Fix." It makes your skin smoother but I don't like it as much as the "Cool" because it does't change the lighting and exposure of the picture.

This is "Moe." Notice how freaky my eyes look?? Woow!

The "Cool," still my favorite amongst all. It not only lighten and smoothen your skin but also blurs oit the lighting making somewhat dreamy.


On me: Bausch & Lomb Naturelle in Black


The "Sweet" is my 2nd to favorite. It does have some pink overcast to it.


I Love Camera 360! It does its job sooo well and it doesn't crash much, unlike some other apps.


*disclaimer: post is not a company's sponsored."

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing!! :) I have the same problem as you! (thought I was alone ;) ) Going to try Camera 360! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely try it out Stephanie! Meitu has a good app for editting pics too... I think it's called Meitu (?)

      Delete
    2. will do :)... ooh!! I know which one you're talking about, I think it is Meitu (never really knew how to spell it). I know the abbreviation is MTXX. They are good too... they can help "slim" you, did you try that feature before?

      Delete