Tuesday, September 30, 2014

IV Glutathione - Day 2

Today is my second time of getting my IV Glutathione. So excited!!! 😘 They had me on the 800 mg dose this time, higher than last time! It went really fast too!

This time, while she was performing the IV on me, i do feel a cool sensation where the second tube was injected in. After the IV, my arm does feel a little sore than the first time. It feels like I just had an intensive work out of my arm. LoL 😝😊

Some of the pictures of me sitting in the office. Again, no photoshop was done, it was just different lighting and angles.
(Note: I hate my zit. My skin isn't prone to acne, but when I do get one, it is really bad and it stays on my face for weeks!!! I really meant weeks... If not, months!!)

Indoor yellow lighting

3 different steriles.

With flash

Without flash


In the sun light. I still see a little yellowish tan in it!

Just a differrent angle


Alrighty, my next one would be on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. The Miraculous wonderful glutathione skin whitening injection By Dr James are known to be the best ones in today's entire skincare market. They are prepared with Glutathione's highest efficiency , ensuring that it perfectly does its job. Moreover, it shows a visible difference to the people who use it for a short period.

    ReplyDelete