Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shiseido Brightening Eye Treatment

This eye cream targets specifically dark circles, discoloration around the eye areas and poor micro-circulation. It contains Multi-Luminizing Powder with light diffusing properties to instantly bring luminosity to eye areas.

 

 Tina's Verdict & Personal Experience:

 I've used up the whole bottle before, while I was pregnant and that my dark circles and puffiness were really really bad. Early this year, I was given another sample tube of the Shiseido brightening eye treatment while picking up some other Shiseido products. And remembering how great the experience that I had with this eye-cream was during my pregnancy, I felt like it deserves a fair review.






This eye cream targeted my dark circles more than the under-eye bags. My dark circles improved in just in 2 weeks of using. The bags did lighten up a bit but they're still there. I like using this eye cream in the morning just because it does a good job in "brightening" your eye areas, so I don't have to use so much concealer. I don't know if this eye cream is still available to US customers, but I did see it being posted on the Singapore website.

Rating: 4.5/5

Retail is around $36 at Macy's, but you can also get a better deal here: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment Anti-Dark Circles 0.54oz./15ml

No comments:

Post a Comment