Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm not a Girl, not yet a Woman!

Plaid... The upcoming "hot" fashion style for Fall/Spring 2014. I love them! They remind me of the good old days when I was still a high school girl.
The little black dress... A basic item that every woman should have in their closet. When mixed with Red and Gold, especially with the super fitted long boots... Oh boy, you've awakened a devil out of its shell. I've always loved the combination! It carries an unspeakable sense of womanhood, sexiness, yet elegant.

 I'm challenging myself to mix these two for the result! Either wear a gold statement necklace without the plaid blazer, or add it in with the blazer for a pop!


I'm not a Girl, not yet a Woman!


Lauren Ralph Lauren fitted dress, $395 / Lauren Ralph Lauren embroidered jacket, $500 / Christian Louboutin boots / ChloƩ red handbag / House of Harlow 1960 spike necklace / PUR makeup / Yves Saint Laurent fragrance, $71


My take on this, a more afforadable version of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment