Tuesday, October 21, 2014

IV Glutathione - Day 6

Got my sixth one done today. Nothing speacial is going on. Right now it is the allergy season in Arizona, in which the weather could weirdly change from hot to cold one day and the next could be hot all day long. Around this time of the year my nose doesn't appreciate sneezing all day long, because of my sinus problem since I was little. By getting Vitamin C and Glutathione into my body more often, I can tell that it definitely help raising my immune system because of the abundant amount of antioxidant I have right now, therefore help fighting the cold/allergy. This part is disgusting so if you don't like anything about nose... I'd suggest move on to the paragraph! Around this time of the year, my sinus gets really bad, to the point that I would always end up blowing my nose all the day long during day time and at night it would get congested. What usually happened was that during the day Kleenex tissues are my bestie and at night Afrin decongestion spray is like my angel. I could not sleep when I couldn't breathe right!

However, this year I notice a slight change in my body; such as right now I don't have to depend on my Kleenex as much anymore, still sneezing a lot but compared to previous years... Still waaay less! Therefore my sinus doesn't get congested. Even the nurse said that the amount of vitamin C and glutathione I'm getting should help with my immune system fighting off the cold and allergy. I don't feel as tired as before. 

Again, some non-photoshopped pics taken during this allergy misery.




1 comment: