Saturday, June 16, 2012

Invisible False Lashes Trial

Hi everyone,

Check this out! So I did a trial on putting the "invisible false lashes" on the other day. It didn't take me that much longer than the traditional falsies. All I did was cutting each of the false lash strip into 3 parts and glue them under my lash lines, where you normally tight-lining. The result was super natural! No one was able to tell that I was wearing falsies, even the ones whom I often see. My sister-in-law who I often meet with at least once a week couldn't even tell I had false lashes on. Why? Because when you look down, there's no visible line of falsies. Like I said, the trick is to cut the falsies into 3 smaller sections and wear them under your lash lines, where you tight-lining. You will probably need Q-tips and a tweezer. Hopefully, I will have some time to film soon!







(Inspired by BeautyQQ techniques)


No comments:

Post a Comment