Thursday, February 6, 2014

Change of Domain Name

Dear readers,

After a few days battling with Google Apps, I could not figure out how on earth I can log back into my Google Apps (supposedly the same one that I have always been using... But appearantly, it wasn't it!)  I decided to just keep it simple while playing on words a little bit here... Part of my name is Mai (pronounce like "my") so it's gonna be....


I skipped the whole domain purchasing thing. Not because of the price, but because I don't wanna keep changing the domain name and go through the pain like I did, trying to figure out how the hell I can repurchase again. After all, not all bloggers have their own registered domain any ways. I mean think of the popular Singaporean blogger, Xiaxue who doesn't even bother paying for a domain and still gets millions of views and readers. I'm not trying to advertise my blog or anything. It's just a nice little place for me to share my interests to the world! Hope my readers won't have a hard time finding me again, now with the new blogger's domain name.

I love blogging. Blogging for Life!



No comments:

Post a Comment