Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy Lunar New Year!

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!!!

I have to say that I have been so excited for the Lunar New Year. Not only because it plays an important part in our Asian culture, but it also brings me a sense of home - warmth - and self-identity. Got my hair done before the New Year to celebrate this event. May all the bad lucks from last year be dropped off, and that good luck and fortune be coming in this new year!






On me: I was wearing the 1-Day Acuvue Define in Natural Shine series. My recent haircut was inspired by these modern Asian hair style. The soft waves with a little bit of curl in the end, with/without bangs. I think they frame your face pretty nicely, than straight hair. This is such a fresh, youthful and natural looking style!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment