Saturday, February 18, 2012

C&F Collagen mask Review

C&F Intensive Mask Sheet Pack



Collagen is a natural protein called fibrous protein found in animals and connective tissues of mammals. Collagen and its structure all serve the same purpose - to help skin tissues withstand stretching. Though as interesting as it sounds, I'm not going to go into details about all the particles and chemistry that make up collagen. Instead, in this post I'd like to introduce you to this wonderful mask, the Collagen mask from the C&F Cosmetic company.


It is a Korean based company and please don't get yourself confused as I did with the C&F cosmetics and fragrances company from the Middle East who made cosmetics and fragrances for named brands such as Dior, Chanel, Shiseido, Kanebo, etc.  Any reader happens to be Korean or speak/read Korean? Here's their website -->  http://www.cnfcos.com/

One pack contains 10 mask sheets and they are said to contain "skin activation beauty component." These masks claim to bring energy to your skin and make your skin look more attractive because Collagen will make dead cells soft, and recovers damages from sun light and air pollution, and give skin elasticity. They also mention that these sheets are "pure natural cotton mask contains a soft herbal aromatherapy scent for a relaxing experience." And, it is Made in Korea.

I got myself to try 3 types of C&F masks.

the Collagen pack

 the Lemon pack
the Coenzyme Q10 pack


Tina's Verdict:

I really like the Collagen masks pack. I would say that it was the one that I could see more visible results, such as clearer and brighter skin than the Lemon and Coenzyme Q10. I first washed my face clean with warm water so that the pores can open up. Then, I turned on some spa music while relaxing myself on a comfortable bed; closed my eyes and tried to be present at this moment to really feel the coolness spreading all over on my skin particles. If you have makeup on, I would suggest to use a makeup remover to remove makeup and a cleanser to clean the skin. I would also use warm water while washing.



 


 Find a place where you can really relax and let your mind travel with the music. After the session, you will feel more energized and clear-minded.


I'm not sure if there is really that much of Collagen in there, because the price was pretty cheap ($20 for 3 packs). However, one thing that I know for sure is that, my skin felt very moisturized and was brightened after using one of the mask.


Where to got it:  I got these in Santa Ana, California. If you're interested,  just ask me via replying to this post and I'll let you know. Otherwise, Ebay or Amazon also sell them, but you just have to be careful of the fake stuff. Links to the right ones are below:



(Written by Tina from BeautyBloggin' )

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Please give me the phone, the address and the website of the store you bought this product in Santa Ana, California. I really want to try it. Thank you very much.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Home,
      The place that I got theses masks is inside Asian Garden Mall in Westminster, CA and it's downstairs. If it is too inconvenient for you, I'd recommend buying these on Amazon.com. They seem to have pretty fair deals too (the link to buying the products are above) The price is pretty good huh? :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this useful blog. Seeskin p collagen particle dressing are very useful for treatment. It can help to Cure your skin burns.

    ReplyDelete