Thursday, February 23, 2012

Diorskin Poudre Shimmer

Ultra Shimmering All Over Face Powder




This is a super sheer and shimmering light-pressed powdered highlighter enriched with Jeweled Microdust from Dior. The five micro-shimmering tones are super-bendable and filled with finely milled shimmer, making your face radiate with a delicate halo of light.

It comes in 2 different different palettes, the Rose Diamond 001 which comes in pearl, pink, mauve, soft plum, and pink. The other one is Amber Diamond 002 which are ivory, champagne, tan, bronze, and peach.



I got the second one and it is truly a miraculous luxurious highlighter.  I love the shade because it is super natural-looking that you just seem to glow effortless, of course on the right places. I LOVE this highlighter. You can never go wrong with this, even if you accidentally applied a lot of them.  It has the highest votes to be a luminous sheen, definitely natural-looking and somewhat creamy highlighter.

How to apply:   I usually would use a powder brush and try to get all 5 tones in one swirl, then sweep over my forehead, temples, cheekbones, and chin. To make my nose bridge appear higher, I would use a smaller brush and just the ivory color to sweep along the bridge of my nose. I would also dab a bit of it on my philtrum, the area just above the upper lip line.



Retail price is $44 as of 2/23/12

Written by Tina from Beauty Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment