Saturday, November 24, 2012

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter Review




This is a velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. It works so great as a highlighter. You can lightly buff it on your cheekbones, forehead, temples, chin, and on the bridge of your nose to give that glowy look to the face.  I am absolutely in love with this highlighter.  Because it's very shimmery, so most of the time I usually use it for nighttime go-outs. Sometimes when I feel like adding extra glow on my face for daytime, I would very lightly dab and only use a little bit of it on my cheekbones.


The color that I got was Soft and Gentle. It's sort of like gilded peach bronze color. If you buy it online, it's only $29 + 4.1% tax and if you wait for free shipping code that would even be better. Whereas at the MAC Pro store it would be $32.50 + 7.1% tax (in where I live). It is also voted to be a very natural-looking and non-drying highlighter.

 When I only use a tiny-tiny bit of it, in natural light - outside.


And this is when I use A LOT of it.... The bridge of my nose looks super glowy here... If for some reason, you accidentally applied too much of it and don't want your whole face to look like a giant glowy ball, just dab a bit of pressed powder over the area that you want to look more matte.



What is your favorite highlighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment