Monday, November 26, 2012

Purederm Collagen Eye Zone Mask


These eye masks are said to be enriched with Collagen, Vitamin E, Green Tea extracts and Tropical Fruits. They provide extensive hydration, help restore moisture, and elasticity, which diminishes signs of aging. They also help to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. Suitable for all types of skin.
 It is made in Korea from Adwin Korea Corp. and here's the website in both English and Korean: www.purederm.com

Below is a list of the ingredients. If you're an ingredients junkie, it might be helpful to do research about. One thing that I would warn you right now is that, although the website talks a lot about natural and healthy life, but some of the ingredients might not be. For example, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil that they have in this product. Too much of it might cause skin irritation and skin burn, but then it is a very common ingredient as an emulsifier in most facial cleansers, soaps, lotions, shampoos, etc.

 


Ingredients:
- Water (Aqua)
- Glycerin
- PEG/PPG-18/4 Copolumer
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Phyto Collagen
- Erythritol
- Xanthan Gum
- Hamamellis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
- PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Allantoin
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
-  PEG-14M
- Disodium EDTA
- Methlparaben
- Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance (Parfum)

Tina's Verdict and Personal Experience:

I love these eye pads because they're so hydrating. I've already gone through my second pack and there has been no irritation or reactions to my skin. I usually store the whole pack in the refrigerator, so that the pads give off that cooling sensation when I put them on. Also, by doing this, you can keep them fresh and longer when you can't use them all up in just 2 weeks after the package is opened. These pads especially come in handy when you want to de-puff your eyes in the morning or just simply want a quick-fix solution. However, I didn't really see any results in reducing my under-eye fine lines or dark circles, but I'm gonna show you a super cool trick in using these eye pads!

Ever have super dry, cracked or chapped lips?? My advice is to use this on your lips the night before or for 15 - 20 minutes if you want to your lips to be smooth again. All you need in each use is just 1 pad. You'll see INSTANT dramatic result after using these and I swear by it because I have personally experienced it so many times. It must be the collagen in it to produces the plumped effect on your lips. I have never used or heard of lips masks, but these now have become mine. Absolutely love it!

And this is me... Happy eye masking... This is how I wear them on my lips :-)


I personally got it on Ebay for a pretty cheap price, around $4 - $5 for a pack of 30 sheets. Amazon also have them, but feel free to compare the prices. I've posted the link to Amazon as well here!

Rating: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment