Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX - the best overnight mask!

The Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX is the new and improved version of the sleeping pack, which allows moisturization and brightening. This mask is said to be applied right before you go to sleep to maximize the efficiency of overnight water supply. The functions of skin is remarkably declined during night time, therefore skin can feel dry. This water sleeping mask deeply hydrates and penetrates the skin. It helps to keep skin clear and vitalized.




  • It particularly has Hunza Apricot Extracts, which helps with skin brightening and purifying the skin.
  • It also has Recoverine that is from chestnuts, which helps to promotes the turnover of dead cells for water supply and sleek skin texture.
  • Essential oils: Orange flower, rose, sandalwood, ylang ylang.
It has a light gel texture that is non-sticky.
Use this once to twice a week and apply more than recommended, also works well with neck area.



Tina's Personal Experience:
I use this product maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks because I've gotten so many other masks to substitute for.  I store all my masks, including this one in a small refrigerator so when I do use it, it delivers such a cooling sensation. Especially with the abundant water base in this mask, I could feel it instantly tightened my skin. It is definitely light gel textured and very spreadable. You can either use more than you normally would or just enough. The result in the morning would still be the same. I wake up seeing my skin definitely looks clearer, lighter and looks like I've had plenty of sleep. It does literally make you look like you've just slept a good 8-hour sleep. I love the scent of it and actually take their advice into practice. As you open the cap, inhale the scent from the jar for about 2-3 seconds. It is so relaxing because of the ylang ylang. Love it! Now, after you spread it evenly all over your face, do tap it so that the mask has a better chance absorbing into your skin. You do not have to wash your face after putting this mask on, it meant to stay on your face overnight. :)

Rating: 5/5

 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, this mask is awesome! Nice blog^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your compliment! Plz stop by more often :)

    ReplyDelete