Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cleaning up My Life!


I've been pondering on a few friends that I have in my life lately. I realize that the older we get, the less friends we have. Sometimes we just wonder why friends who we got along so well before and who understood us like sisters, somehow turned out to be so feisty and argumentative. Conversations once used to feel so calm and relaxed, now turned into ongoing debates. Just don't click like we used to any more....

Well, the truth is that as time as by, both of you have changed. Neither of you have stayed the same. Sometimes friendship grows deeper because the two of you have been moving in the same direction, acquiring and evaluating information the same way. Other times, friendship falls apart because you both have different outlooks and attitudes towards life. Often time when situations like that happen, the friendship would still be able to survive if both of you give each other the same respect. But if one person constantly think that they are right and not listening, instead making fun of the other person in order to cover their insecurities, the friendship would just be hard to keep. In this situations, both sides are drawn to the negativity and eventually one would just break off that chain.


I once had a friend. We were best friends for about 10 - 12 years. Oh boy, it was a happy and peaceful time in our friendship. We used to share everything to each other. I would share my stuff and she would be the one empathizing and giving me kind words of encouragements; and vice-versa. As time gone by, we somehow drifted apart. It could be because of the geographical and life events that have happened to each other our lives, that brought us apart. At some point in my life, I just got so tired of her negative words and careless attitude that I decided that is it! I've tried... I've really tried to help her getting over bad people in her lives by giving encouragements. But... we just never ever clicked like we used to any more.


Just move on! Life is too short and we only live once, why not live it in a way that we would not regret it? Why not exploring all the things that we wish to? What is so hard about it? If you REALLY REALLY want to do something and you have the passion for it, I strongly believe that you WILL find a way to at least get a head start on it, no matter how small that may seem.  I'm gonna be honest. I never knew what my passion was until I found myself pondering upon Youtube watching makeup videos and the next thing that I know was that I've spent a lot of money into makeup and skincare. I am such an obsess! I'm not an expert in it. I'm not a beauty guru. I'm not great at it. But.... who cares??? Who cares.... All I know is that, I am SO SO SO happy every time I take care of my skin and putting on makeup. When I go to the mall, guess where I head to first? Sephora or some beauty counters. When I go to the bookstore, guess where you'll find me? The beauty section. I don't remember everything that I have read. In fact, I don't even remember half of it. But who cares.... I'm happy! I get to be myself at that moment, entirely and that is happiness right there! The joy that I feel when get to do anything beauty related. That's all that matters!!!!


Find something that you truly love doing. You'll know that it is the right thing when your heart chirps and you find yourself keep on going back to it like there was a magnet pulling you over. Yes!!!! That's it!!!!

It shall be your joy, when sadness impose on your life
It shall be your happiness, when you encounter misery

Go out there and start exploring, you'll find hope and peace of mind when learning about yourself. Just let your heart be the guide and pick what you're interested in the most, whether it is scrap-booking, makeup, skincare, hair, photography, fashion, singing, blogging, Youtub-ing, etc. Lastly, the true joy can only be completed if you're able to share it with the world or to as many people as you can.




No comments:

Post a Comment