Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Deep Clean Your Face with Facial Clay Mask!

It is so important to exfoliate your face once or twice a week. But exfoliating only clean the surface of the skin, making it appear to be smooth. Clay or Mud, on the other hand has the power to draw out any impurities off your skin, such as dirt, black heads, and pores that got trapped from beneath the surface of the skin. Wearing a clay or mud mask at least once a week or once every other week is just as important and crucial to your skin care regimen. It not only helps to clean your skin but also to prevent appearance of fine lines and wrinkles! Wow...

Here I'm wearing a Giotto Clay Facial Mask that has Olive in it, that's why it has a green color. I also have a Strawberry one that I am so eager to try on. I usually store all of my masks in a small refrigerator, so when I apply it can be nice and cool. Once when the mask is applied, I usually leave it on for about 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Clay comes off easier if you wash it with warm water versus cold water. To feel a tighten effect, I would do a splash of cold water in the end, when all of the clay was already washed off.

*the after picture was not photoshopped*


No comments:

Post a Comment