Thursday, October 2, 2014

IV Glutathione - Day 3

Just finished having my third treatment today! I have been taking twice every week so far. After this time, I'm gonna do it once a week until the seventh treatment is done!

I purchased a glutathione facial soap this time, since my cleanser is all out. I decided to give this a try. It is said to have Glutathione (skin whitening), Shea Butter (soften the skin), and Collagen (plump the skin and preventing wrinkles).





The nurse was there right away so I couldn't take any pictures. These were shots taken after the IV, in my car with natural lighting. There were shots where I intentionally leave part of my skin out in the sun light. As much as I wanted to and hating my zit right now, but I decided not to do any photoshops on any of these pictures. I wanted to give an honest review for my myself and my readers.











And I went home put on my other clothes, of course darker shade just to see the effect. Indoor, natural light.




My next one will be next week on Thursday July 10, 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment