Tuesday, October 28, 2014

IV Glutathione - Day 7

My last treatment. Upon the completion of this treatment, I purchased the Glutathione pills 60 days supply to maintain and then will take the IV every other month.

My pictures without photoshop. In different angles. Indoor lighting in natural light.













Overal Thoughts:
As I was getting the treatment done, I definitely feel healthier. There wasn't a "wow" result in skin whitening as I was expected. However, I did see some clarity and brightening effect on my skin. You will definitely see the "brightening" effect on your face, not so much of whitening. On my body, my arms seem to lightened a bit too! But you have to be careful of staying in the sun, even if you're driving in the car with sun light directly at your face and body. Cover yourself with long sleeves if you're planning to be out and about in the sun for more than 10 minutes. It can burn your skin and make it look pink or... Burnt! LoL. 

Stay away from Burt's Bee Brightening products. I tried it on the night before and the next morning woke up with my face looking like "honey." I meant, if you're lookibg for a brightening effect from this product, it actually did the opposite. My face was sooo dark! Out of no where. I was terrified. I threw away the whole sample pack.

Bottom line, if you want to achieve youthful looking skin, IV Glutathione is the ideal. It not only brightened your skin but also provide a boost to your immune system. For skin whitening, I think it requires a maintenant process and over a period of time! Unlike bleaching products that you on your skin to whiten it, it only affects the surface of your skin but your body still produce a regular level of melanin. Glutathione, on the other hand will need time to blend into your melanin and body as a whole. Therefore, they said it is a "process" to maintain and whitened your skin inside out.


1 comment:

  1. I know it's been a long time, but I just passed your blog today. I'm so curious about the Glutathione IV and love to have it done so I can have Ngoc Trinh's skin.
    I think I have the same color as your skin and want to be whiter & glowing. Did the clinic give you Glutathione IV & vitamin C at the same time? I did some research that Glutathione has to have Vitamin C taking at the same time to get the whitening effect. Is that why you didn't get the white result that you wish to?
    Do you still have the glow skin until now? How long will that treatment last?

    ReplyDelete