Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lancome Eau Fraiche Douceur

Lancome Eau Fraiche Douceur
Micellar Cleansing Water, Face, Eyes, Lips


Claims to have gentle Micellar Technology cleansing agents (which I have no idea what this is...) and soothing Rose de France. It lifts, removes makeup and impurities including waterproof mascara. Skin is toned, purified, cleaned, and soft after used. There's no need to rinse after use. It is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. It is non-comedogenic and is suitable for sensitive skin.

Tina's Verdict & Personal Experience:

As you can see in the picture, it's more than half empty so I think I've used it long enough to give an honest review on this product.  Honestly, I'd always have to wash my face again with another cleanser after using this. It just doesn't seem to be as effective in cleaning/wiping away my makeup as it has advertised.
The phrase "there's no need to rinse" may sound great for somebody who has a busy life and looking for a quick way to clean their makeup before going to bed. But trust me, it doesn't not wipe away ALL your makeup, rather only HALF of what's on your face. I just don't want to waste it by throwing this item away, so have to kinda stick with it until it's out.

It is not going to be good for oily skin type because it is has an oil base. This is the reason why I would still have to use another cleanser to rinse my face with, because of that oiliness I feel on my skin.

Don't waste your money on this $37 crap!

Rating:  1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment