Saturday, April 7, 2012

L'Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner


I was given sample sizes of both of the shampoo and conditioner from the L'Occitane Repairing line. Although it only lasted for 2 uses, I swear that I could see the result on my hair right away after using it the first time. The L'Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner are enriched with 5 different essential oils (Angelica, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Lavender, and Patchouli). It is no kidding because I actually felt the oils in it. You'd want to wash your hair with warm water to maximize the result (not hot and not cold water), because essential oil works best when it interacts with heat.

This particular line of shampoo helps repair and smooth capillary fiber of your hair, leaving it looking and feeling supple, shiny and silky. It also has wheat proteins, which helps to repair, strengthen, regenerate, and soften dry/damaged hair. So, it is obviously a great product for hair that is color treated, permanent wave, blow drying, curling iron, and styling products.


The  L'Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Conditioner works just like the shampoo but it also has sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil and other types of flower oils in it. This conditioner will repair, smooth and detangle the hair. It is best used after shampoo and massaged through as you leave it on for 1- 2 minutes before rinsing.


 Tina's Verdict & Personal Experience:

I can't tell you how much I love these shampoo and conditioner - the relaxing and calming effect that it gave, too. They are certified-organic shampoo and conditioner, that are enriched with many different essential oils. The shampoo lathered into a foam base when mixing it a little bit of water. The conditioner definitely smoothed and detangled the hair right away the moment I put it on. The after effects?  Not just my hair smelled absolutely good but also my hands. The scent from the essential oils stayed on my hands for as long as until I washed them.  My hair felt a little thicker afterwards. I'm sure all the essential oils were starting to absorb. It definitely did not feel oily or have any residue of oiliness left. Though I felt my hair was a little heavier (in a good way - it felt moisturizered) but it definitely did not weight my hair down. Amazingly, my hair felt and stayed smooth, soft and healthy all day long. I did apply a pea size of smoothing product on one day, and styling mousse on another day; then I'd always blow dry my hair afterwards. Even so, I'm pretty impressed with the quality of these hair products before I even put any products on. What I miss the most is the relaxing and calming effect, the soothing scent of lavender and patchouli.

Rating: 5/5

(Written by Tina from beautytoast)

No comments:

Post a Comment