Monday, March 5, 2012

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion (Ingredients)


Shiseido
White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion W  SPF 15 PA ++
(Lotion Equilibrante Eclaircissante Enrichie W)

The ultimate brightening solution for even-toned skin with perfect radiance.
A rich brightening daytime moisturizer developed with a focus on environmental stressors such as UV rays, air pollution and dryness to provide comprehensive protection. Formulated with Multi-Target Vitamin C, a brightening ingredient with anti-oxidant benefits to help protect skin from oxidative damage caused by pollution and UV rays.


  • Recommended for normal to oily skin.
  • Powerful brightening ingredient m-Tranexamic Acid helps to diminish dark spots and prevent their formation.
  • Formulated with Super Hydro-Synergy Complex, which supplies moisture and improves skin texture.
  • Dermatologist-Tested
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Octinoxate 4.9%  (Purpose: Sunscreen)
Octocrylene 5.0% (Purpose: Sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua)
Glycerin
Dipropylene Glycol
SD Alcohol 40-B
Dimethicone
Silica
Diisopropyl sebacate
Tranexamic Acid
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
PEG/PPG-14/7 Dimethyl Ether
Erythritol
PEG/PPG-17/4 Dimethyl Ether
Xanthan Gum
2-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
Glucosyl Hesperidin
Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
Fragrance
Sodium Hyaluronate
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone
Behenyl Alcohol
PPG-8-Ceteth-20
Beheneth-20
Trisodium EDTA
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate
Crosspolymer
Carbomer
Stearyl Alcohol
Potassium Hydroxide
Hydroxypropylcellulose
BHT
Polysilicone-2
Sodium Metabisulfite
Tocopherol
Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide
Iron Oxides
Potassium 4-methoxysalicylicate


Tina's Verdict and Personal Experience:
Up until this point, after a few months of consistent use I can say right off the bat that this product does not work me. I've used the old version of the White Lucent from Shiseido in the past and I very much liked it. Unfortunately, this product is rather a disappointment because I do not see any improvement in my skin and it's not as moisturized either. After washing my face with the cleanser and putting this product on, I felt like it worsen my skin tone (or maybe it's just my imagination) as I can see some discoloration. Well, how can I say.... I feel like it makes my skin tone darker than it actually is.

Quality: 2.5/5

(Written by Tina from BeautyToast)

Source: All  information above are from the Shiseido box that I bought

No comments:

Post a Comment