Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado


The eye area is especially prone to wrinkling because the skin is thinnest there, causing it to be the first location on the face to show visible signs of fatigue or aging. Taking the right steps can help to slow or reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and that means consistent use of sunscreen and eye-cream. The Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is one of the the Kiehl's classic antioxidant eye-area preparations.



It is a rich, non-migrating formula for dry, normal to dry, and normal skin types. With Avocado Oil, it delivers moisture and Vitamin E for antioxidant benefits to the delicate under-eye area. It is a uniquely concentrated eye-cream that would not migrate into your eyes.

Key Ingredients:
  • Avocado Oil
  • Vitamin E
  • Shea Butter
Direction:
Apply gently with fingertips along orbital bone

* Tested under Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist control.


Tina's Verdict and Personal Experience:

 This is my first time trying a Kiehl's eye-cream and I have to say I was quite impress with the texture and the result that it delivered. Up until this point, I've used it for about 2 weeks now and I mainly use it at night time where my skin can better rest and also to maximize the result. I can see immediate brightening effect that it gives right after I apply it onto my under-eye area, it could be because of the Avocado Oil. You definitely don't feel oily at all, instead very creamy and moisturized. This is what I like about this eye-cream is that it is very "rich" in texture and this is what you want to give your under-eye area. Because as we age, the area becomes drier and the epidermis underneath would loose the support; therefore more prone to wrinkles and fine lines. So you want to "bake" this area while you sleep, the time when your skin is at its best to absorb, with a rich creamy texture eye-cream. I am happy with the result that I see every morning, given the amount of money I have to spend on. This is a really good deal for an inexpensive eye-cream but efficient. Of course when I stay up to 4 am in morning... blogging, no eye-cream can help!

Rating: 4/5

Retail for $28.50 whereas Amazon is this:


 

(Written by Tina from Beauty Toast)

No comments:

Post a Comment